Sunday, March 28, 2010

i am really bad at thinking of titles

Yo ho ho. Hello world. How are things out there? Here in the Rounce household we are doing fairly well.

Recent events:
We put an offer on a condo two blocks from our current place. Super excited about it, but still waiting to hear back from the people

Elliott is almost one!! His little bitty attitude is hilarious---though I'm trying to hide the laughter to keep the 'tude at bay.

I've got hyperlipidemia. Not so excited about this update. Means I've got to change our diet slightly and exercise a whole lot more. Anybody have yummy healthy recipes for me to add to my recipe cabinet?

I'm using a cane to make my knee better. Go figure

Cameron has a whole bunch of cool projects going on...never ceases to amaze me how he finds time

oh oh oh! I'm making a quilt. Seriously. And I am going to finish it. Eventually

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Miss Lindsey. And, do you suppose that quilting counts for exercise? You are using your arms an awful lot...

    ReplyDelete