Sunday, February 28, 2010

For your viewing pleasure....I give you Elliott

His new favorite game...much to our dismay :)

Looking studly in daddy's hat

I love how innocent he looks with the light behind him


Look at those chipmunk cheeks!

Daddy was tickling his tummy


Doesn't he look like a little boy instead of a baby?
Breaks my heart


Best friends! We miss you Friedmans!



The monkey and his girlfriend Emily


Don't know why I love this pic, but I do.
He is chewing on the camera cord


Old man face


I love his crinkly smile

Helping us make Valentines
Notice the intense concentration


He really got into it : )

I made him mad. Don't remember how


just makes me laugh

He is a super monkey baby with upside down
ready skills


You want me to do what....


. New discovery. He can open the wipes container....
Isn't he just a doll?

3 comments:

  1. He is a doll! I love looking at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! He really looks so much older! After all he is almost 1!!! I can't believe how fast it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliot is A-Dorable!! What a cutie. I love the pictures, and don't you love hearing those baby giggles??

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete