Friday, April 16, 2010

A little bit of an unplanned blog vacation

I had grand plans of sharing with you the wonderfulness of my son's birthday and quilt progress and my new super way of getting healthy...oh yes I was a visionary.

However, the plans of Lindsey often go astray. The night of my dear ones first birthday he woke us up in the middle of the night with a crib full of puke...it was clearly apparent that everything he had eaten that day was now laid before us....to clean. Shortly after that, he spewed again and again and this has gone on until yesterday. So as you can imagine, my time has been limited. I have spent hours cleaning up puke, doing endless loads of laundry, and holding a very lethargic baby.

Now that we have gone through the tunnel and now see the light...I will get that post done. First I have to get some pictures on the computer. But please be on the edge of your seats for the forthcoming post!

Oh yes and a shout out to my dear friend Jess on her birthday!! We love you and your family and STILL miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment