Right now I'm rocking out to Veggie Tales with my boy. Well, technically he is sort of whining, but details...details.
Life has given us a few twists and turn. Good and bad. My best friends sis-in-law recently passed away from cancer. I didn't know her very well personally, but it hit me pretty hard. Which I thought as weird, but maybe it is because I love Beth so much and hate when she is in pain. Either way, I know that she was a person who loved life and her kiddos. I sincerely hope that those around will be able to help her children know her very well as they grow. She was young, so young and I cannot fathom her courage and strength as she came to know that she was going to have to leave her husband and children for a time. I am so blessed. I am here on this Earth and I have my health..I have a husband and a child and hopefully more to come. I am here to watch them grow with me. I love the Lord and all that He has given me.
We got a piano for free! Now, I have no idea how to play and at this point I do not have any musical talent. But, our little boy is a lover of a music. I have never seen such a child. He will dance at the drop a hat, loves to look through the hymn book and pick songs for us to sing to him...and now loves to play the piano. This Sunday during Relief Society at church he was determined to help the pianist play the closing and opening hymns...you could hear his bangs on the piano through the melody. I conduct the music and was having a hard time not laughing at his innocent enthusiasm for helping. What a sweet boy I have.
Sweet Lindsey. Thank you so much for your support and loving friendship. It helps me to embrace the peace that Heavenly Father has been blessing this family with.
ReplyDeletePS your boy is so sweet. destined to be a little Maestro :)