Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Homemade Banana Bread----makes me feel all cozy

Two yummy loaves baking in my awful oven right now---see how incredibly tiny it is. Please hope with me that they both cook properly in the time alloted.

I haven't quite decided who to give the second loaf too, perhaps I'll run my finger down the Stake Directory and leave it on someone's doorstep :)

Oh yeah!! Coming soon---the reporting of the most amazing weekend ever. What more could anyone ask for?? We had the gospel, the Spirit, good friends and good food!! Soon as I have some time to ramble on and on about it, you'll get the low down :)

Happy Banana Bread day to all.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. Banana bread. You could mozy on down here and I'll share my rice crispy treats. Can't wait to hear your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Banana bread, but haven't made any in a terribly long time, I also love them in muffin form. I am so sad the weekend didn't last longer!! I miss you guys so much, I think I will start pushing to move to WA. Jonathon has been asking all day to go to Lindsey's or Beth's house.

    ReplyDelete