Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pictures, pictures and pictures



Bath Time!! He loves it now that he uses the big tub. (Don't ask me why its on its side, blogger won't upload it correctly)


Our little stud muffin



Huh?





Gumming some toast....angrily apparently.






Whoa Mama







He often uses the duck head as a substitute plug...creative fellow.






All dressed up for church








So proud of himself











Thumbs up Ma





Just Chillin



1 comment:

  1. Lucy just sat on my lap and giggled at ALL the pictures of Elliot. They are certainly very adorable pictures and I think she wants to be friends with Elliot! Sorry I haven't kept up on your blog Mrs. Lindsey! I'm a follower, but blogger has totally dropped the ball on your blog. I'll just have to not depend on blogger so much. Because I LOVE your family and your superb blog. Keep it up girl. You and your kids will appreciate it in the future.

    ReplyDelete